Thursday 6 February 2014

2nd Draft Audience Feedback

I showed my second draft video to a select group of people, ranging from people most likely in my target audience and an older generation. There responses were positive with a good amount of feedback for me to carry on with as well as work on. 

Leah, 17:
- like when it cuts from the beach to the woods as well as the change of costume and hair
- thought the spinning on the beach and foot prints in the sand were effective
- liked the beach scenes
- loved the reversal of the jump as it fitted well with the timing

- try experimenting with different transitions and effects
- experiment with the colour scheme

Hermione, 18
- like the locations used in video
- the use of one model works well as it shows continuity and it's not as confusing and complex for the audience
- the narrative can be seen strongly through the switching of two locations

Dad, 
- like the contrast between the woodland and beach, with tidal imagery 'tiptoeing' across beach
- nice tight framing of model against background
-  effective cuts from trees and sky that match lyric 'take me higher'
- costume changes make the visual narrative more interesting for the viewer


Focus Group:

I showed a group of my target audience my second draft, asking them what they liked and if my video showed my genre well. I also asked them some improvements, which I can use and consider for the final drafts of my video. I will definitely take into consideration their opinions because they're my target audience, who would watch the video.  

No comments:

Post a Comment